Holiday gifts

This year, instead of buying people things they may or may not like, I decided to put my heart into each and make handmade gifts.  How can you go wrong with these fabulous and easy to make presents.  I think it actually took me longer to come up with a design for the labels than to actually make and package them.  Give it a try if you are short on ideas and need that last minute surprise.  Happy holidays!!!


Sugar scrub

2 ½ c Sugar
1 c. mineral oil or olive oil
Scent oil of choice ( I used Bath and Bodyworks massage oil, but if you have a concentrated scented oil, use that)

Mix until combined and fill jars.

Here is the label template I used.  

Sugar Scrub Labels


Simply Divine Caramel Sauce


INGREDIENTS:
2 cup light corn syrup (1 bottle)
2 ½  cups packed brown sugar
1 stick butter
2 cup whipping (heavy) cream

DIRECTIONS:
1. In 2-quart saucepan, heat corn syrup, brown sugar and butter to boiling over low heat, stirring constantly. Boil 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.

2. Stir in whipping cream; heat to boiling. Cool about 30 minutes. Serve warm. Store covered in refrigerator up to 2 months. Reheat slightly before serving if desired.

Here is the label template I used:

Caramel Sauce Labels


No comments:

Post a Comment